Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the mystock platform
The mystock platform provides an opportunity for those wishing to establish an e-commerce in Morocco to join our platform, which provides products that are easy to sell online so that every marketer can choose his products and market them, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Definitions :
The following terms are contained in these terms and conditions with the meanings set out below, except where the context indicates otherwise :
About the company : the maystock company is referred to as (the Company, us, we, and the conscience of ownership )
As a marketer : people who want to join the site to build an e-commerce and are referred to as (marketer, you, interlocutor )
About the platform : mystock website
About the products : are the products provided by the site
Customer profile / customers : customers who are hired by marketers .
• By using the mystock platform, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and if you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you should not use the platform .
• The marketer wishing to join the platform must have completed the age of majority according to the legislation in force in Morocco, and be fully qualified.
• The marketer must create his own account on the platform and he alone bears full responsibility for the correctness of the data that he discloses when registering on the platform .
• It is forbidden to use the services to create or send internet viruses, mobile viruses, blow up by mail or participate in denial-of-service attacks. It is also prohibited for any customer to engage in any other activity aimed at disrupting or interfering, or resulting in disruption or interference in the ability of others to effectively use the services (or any network, system, connected service, equipment) or conduct their business online.
• "Hacking" and related activities are absolutely prohibited. "Hacking" includes, but is not limited to the following activities : illegally or without permission, accessing computers, accounts or networks, hacking or attempting to hack security measures, port scans, intrusion scans, and other activities designed to assist hacking.
• The company "maystock" does not allow the use of scripts for anonymous proxies on its servers. They can be very offensive to the resources of the server, affecting all users on this server.
• Backups : for the sake of its operational efficiencies and purposes, maystock from time to time backs up data on its servers, but is not obliged or obliged to the client to do so under these terms. It is the customer's sole duty and responsibility to backup the customer's files or data on the mystock systems. Under no circumstances will mystock be liable to anyone for any damages of any kind or under any legal theory resulting from the loss of customer files or data on mystock systems.
3. Limitations and responsibilities :
• This is a service agreement and the client has not been granted a license for any software under this agreement. Accordingly, the client undertakes not to directly or indirectly :
The task of reverse engineering or decoding the company's codes or codes.
An attempt to discover the source code, code, code, or infrastructure of the services, the ideas used, algorithms, basic or embedded services in the services, or any programs, software, documents, or data related to the services. All this is referred to by the term ("software").
Modification, translation, creation of Derivative Works based on the services or any software, copying (except for archival purposes), distribution, maintenance, assignment, transfer of rights or conversion into services or any software.
Please remove any notices or proprietary marks.
4. Access to the platform :
• Access to the platform is allowed on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or modify the service we provide on the platform without notice, we will not be liable if the platform is unavailable for any reason at any time or for any period we may from time to time restrict access to part or all of the platform .
• If you choose a username, password or any other piece of information or it is provided to you as part of our security measures, you must treat this information as confidential and should not disclose it to any third party, and we have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or assigned by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the clauses of these platform terms.
• You are responsible for making all necessary arrangements to be able to enter the platform, and you are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing the platform through your page are aware of these platform terms and that they comply with them.
• You are completely free to stop your account registered on our platform
5.Mechanism of action :
• The marketer markets the goods offered on the platform in all the ways available to him and has full freedom to use any method he deems appropriate without reference to the company at any cost of the marketing process .
• The marketer attracts customers to conclude deals with them to buy any of the products he has chosen through the platform .
• The company receives orders that have been sold through marketers from the platform and works to communicate with customers to complete and confirm purchase orders .
• If the company is unable to communicate with customers for reasons unrelated to the company, it is obliged to try to reach the customer within 4 days from the date of receipt of the request from the platform, so that the company does not bear any commissions to the marketer in case the customer does not respond to communications .
• If the customer confirms the order, the company will ship the order to the customer and follow up the order until it reaches the customer and collect the price from him .
• In case of non-receipt of the order from the client or refusal to receive it or return it, the company does not bear any commissions to the marketer for this order .
• The company sets prices for the products and if the marketer sells any of the products at a higher price, this increase will be a net profit for him ( excluding taxes in the country where the order will be delivered ).
• The company is committed to supplying marketers ' profits according to the payment methods indicated on the platform .
6 . Advertising content and marketing for marketers :
When marketing the products offered on the platform, marketers must comply with the relevant laws in this regard in Morocco, in addition, marketers ' ads may not :
This site does not contain any defamatory material to anyone.
This site contains any obscene, offensive, hateful or inciting material.
Promoting sexually explicit material, violence or illegal activity.
promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
infringes any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
This includes the personal information of any individual who has not consented to the use of their personal information in this way.
Be misleading or likely to deceive anyone.
Threatening, abusing, harassing, violating the privacy of others, causing unnecessary inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or stress.
The content of the advertisement must be accurate (where it states facts), and contain honest views (where it indicates opinions).
7. Acceptable use :
You may use our platform only for legitimate purposes, and you may not use our platform in any way that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or in any illegal or fraudulent way or has any illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect, and you also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our site contrary to the provisions of our site terms.
8. Compensation :
• You agree to indemnify, or warrant that we will indemnify against any claim, suit, lawsuit, or judicial proceeding filed or threatened to be filed against us if caused by (a) your use of the services, (b) any third party's use of the services via your email, mobile phone number, PIN, and/or any other identification number and/or (C) your breach of any of the terms and conditions of Use, and you agree to pay damages, costs, and benefits related to such claim, suit, lawsuit, or judicial proceeding.
• Limitations of maystock's liability : maystock will not be liable for performance or delays caused by any reason, whether within or beyond its control. In no event shall maystock be liable for contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other legal theory or laws for any direct, indirect, incidental, exceptional or consequential damages of data or information of any kind or loss of goodwill of business or opportunity) whether or not maystock has been notified of the possibility of such loss or damages. Maystock will not be responsible for the cost of purchasing goods, services or technology. In no case will the company assume any liability to you, greater than one dirham (1.00 dirhams) or any money actually paid in cash by you –that is, the marketer - to the maystock company. No action, regardless of the form, arising from these terms or outside the services, may be taken by you, more than one year after the event that increased the reason for the action.
9. Modification :
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time, so you should review these terms and conditions periodically, and we do not have to contact you or inform you of any changes made to the terms and conditions, and your continued use of the platform is considered an agreement to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of your use of the platform .
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction :
• The online platform can be accessed and registered from all countries of the world where the appropriate technology is available, and since each of these places has different laws, your registration on the platform means that you and we agree that the laws of the state of Morocco, regardless of conflicting legal principles, will apply to all matters related to the use of the platform .
• You accept and agree that you and we are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the kingdom of Morocco with respect to any dispute arising out of and/or in connection with the terms and conditions of use.Regarding the minimum withdrawal amount:
The minimum withdrawal amount refers to the lowest sum that can be withdrawn from a specific account. This amount is usually determined by the financial institution or service provider. The purpose of the minimum withdrawal amount is to cover transaction costs and prevent system abuse. The minimum withdrawal amount can have an impact on account holders, limiting their access to funds if the amounts they wish to withdraw are below the specified minimum. Before conducting withdrawals, individuals should check the specified minimum amount and ensure that it aligns with their needs.
As for the Mystock platform, the minimum withdrawal amount is :
500 dirhams once per week.